View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,952 Art Reviews

363 w/ Responses

I like how the eyes look! and great pose! and background nice work!

I like this description so I will fav it cause I agree and grea work on drawing 2 D

Haha funny description and you did great job with thickness and detail here! what is she sitting on though?

HAHA I like this charecter too I think they deserve a sand storm back ground maybe with a red sun added to the sky and great job on how his body is made!

outfit looks great in color and the two knifes are really neat!

Great detail you should give her bio in the description too! Cause she looks interesting and what you would call a mut dog mix breed .. :3

Nice work ! detail is great! the background is hella trippy! and it has a creepy vibe I had to give this 10 /10!

haha that would explain alot why she acts the way she does great thinking ounce agai and the detail was dead on This is the kinda disney movie I WANT to watch ahahha !

great Idea with the blue one sucking on her straw this is hot and funny but still super hot love the positions you put them in what I would like to see added is background of maybe black and white living room and bad guy boss peeking in through window ! great work though! keep it up!

cool!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male