View Profile RedeyestheSecound

363 art Reviews with Responses

All 1,952 Reviews

oh yeah bring on the gore!!! haha love the outfit you put on her the key going through her head is a bit confusing did she get stabbed with the key or is it a hat?

Pepperoni-Ravioli responds:

The character is from Guilty Gear and her name is A.B.A, I just gave her a diff outfit cuz I thought it'd be neat. Glad you like it bro!

I enjoy the eyes !! looks so dark the one on the right and even though the one on the left has a snake tail lol still super cute great work !

Pepperoni-Ravioli responds:

It's not as cute as you boyo, glad you like it!

I love this idea every time I see 1 vs many I have to give a 5 star great work and idea!

Sanoan responds:

Many thanks my friend! :D

This is really great love the detail in the cut on the face great work! but where is the blood coming from near the chest on the armor?

deo101 responds:

She got shot with an arrow and technically I guess shed bleed under the armor, but I wanted to break up some of the shapes in the image with it. And thank you!!!

nice love the colors! what animal is tthis?

TheFoxMaster responds:

I spoke with said friend and this animal is... *drumroll*... an Emmy. They... they don't know what it is either..

Love it But could the background be maybe chamber or out side hiding behind something

Plasma-Demo responds:

Thanks. glad you do.

Yeah I honestly had it as him behind some crates and construction shit at first. Eventually I went with a blank BG which is against my style... Will do a quick edit

Wow please keep doing awesome work!

bocodamondo responds:

im tryn ^^

I love it ! Great idea this is pretty awesome!

IsaYuki responds:

Thank you very much :) I hope you've seen the video as well, I am quite happy with the result :D

this is real adorable and I love the eye style with out the white parts the toon feel to it is great!

somedude3000 responds:

Thank you, I really wanted to do something different with this one and I really like the way it came out.

BEAUTIFUL!!! great work!

somedude3000 responds:

Thanks, I plan on doing more undertale stuff in the future.

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male