View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,919 Art Reviews

358 w/ Responses

Awesome work with color placement and outfit too!

AdventVoice responds:

Thanks. Can you believe she went to Eric Snowden and tried to seduce him?
He told her no.
I thought the man was crazy. I would have at least enjoyed myself and then told her "We just can not be," and disappeared into the winds.
I am a hopeless romantic though. LOL

This is a really cute character love the outfit used

This looks like a awesome character I just wish I knew more about the bio or background info or type of spieses it is

This is awesome nice background and characters this is really interesting!

This is awwesome I like how they looked like pico and harold just huffed some glue

@Haris
Fighter of the NIGHT MAN OOOHHHH WOAHH OHHHHHH

Nice work I love the face expressions!

Loved this charecter from billy and mandy great choice! please keep the great work coming if you have brain farts hit me up for suggestions I see you can do really awesome parodies! This looks just like her teeth and all lol but.. I suggest maybe adding the golden apple of kaos? :3

HAHAHA this is really awesome!!! I can see the scene in my head lol and morty saying "what .. that does not sound like a bda thing !" byt the way how did rick know ?!? the details are great and background is good love the pose and the far effect for the top half of the body makes it look real!

profannytea responds:

Haha the pose/perspective was a real struggle thanks! There's a theory that Annie might be an alternate version of Rick's wife (coz of the similarities), i don't really want to think of any other possibilities XD

great work and nice coloring nice detail job too ! your teacher seems rich!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male