View Profile RedeyestheSecound

363 art Reviews with Responses

All 1,952 Reviews

Love the cartoony art style and also the pose you have her in great body detail too!

lotikmac responds:

thanks bro :D

Woah this is a really cool looking bone structure of a creature love the dark background matches really well!

Ruedefaux responds:

thanks! i had some trouble getting it to look exactly how i wanted, but I'm happy with how it turned out~

This looks really cool the description fits charecter really well and I love how you did the one piece logo! Good thinking to do One Piece art piece cause there is a new One piece game eaither that came out oor is coming out real soon.?

Bundeluxe responds:

Pirate Warriors 4? Yeah I think that came out just last month

Nice art work loved the poses and dialog 10/10 charecters looked good too!

Greivs responds:

Thank you!

Wow so now your gonan use a app to take photos that make them look cartoony tthat is not the kind of art they want on this site though its really obv. you did not draw this eaither so dotn try to say that cause looking at your older art.. Just be honest and don't be using newgrounds like freaking instagram. TAke your selfie cartoon app else where man!

Dimension672 responds:

I drew this myself. It's a self portrait of me in my pup hood.

Love the body detail and liquid effect you put on her the background is really amazing the skies colors and tresss goes great with this charecter.

GasaiBonsaiNekoMocha responds:

Thanks <3

Nice work! Love the black and white view and painted one I usually don't like them but this one I like Frankies pose is really great too. The only thing that is not making me rate this 5 stars is why is blue laying under her back? lol

MysticLog-Dong responds:

I wanted something there to support her back, it's supposed to be a Blue plushy ball but the image doesn't really make that clear lol.

Ehh the arms look super weird they look more like traffic cones than arms the face expression is pointless the background is nothing and you could not make the logo on shirt better or hair clip more straighter lines or pop out more? Ehh 0/10

DrunkGecko responds:

lol ur account got locked

The clothes are ok .... But thats about all thats ok the hair is fusing in with the skin! UP I have to take that back the clothes are not ok cause is it a sweater or there skin? If you look at the wrist its not actually a sweater at all unless you gave up 30% of the way thats what I feel like you did in this one you tried for a good hour but then rushed the rest wanting to upload somehting quick...

DrunkGecko responds:

haha your account got locked

Oh wow I love the pose you go them in this is really creative nice idea keep up the amazing work! :O

SuperSensei responds:

Thank you so much - Will do!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male