View Profile RedeyestheSecound

369 art Reviews with Responses

All 1,982 Reviews

Love the cartoony art style and also the pose you have her in great body detail too!

lotikmac responds:

thanks bro :D

Woah this is a really cool looking bone structure of a creature love the dark background matches really well!

Ruedefaux responds:

thanks! i had some trouble getting it to look exactly how i wanted, but I'm happy with how it turned out~

This looks really cool the description fits charecter really well and I love how you did the one piece logo! Good thinking to do One Piece art piece cause there is a new One piece game eaither that came out oor is coming out real soon.?

Bundeluxe responds:

Pirate Warriors 4? Yeah I think that came out just last month

Nice art work loved the poses and dialog 10/10 charecters looked good too!

Greivs responds:

Thank you!

Wow so now your gonan use a app to take photos that make them look cartoony tthat is not the kind of art they want on this site though its really obv. you did not draw this eaither so dotn try to say that cause looking at your older art.. Just be honest and don't be using newgrounds like freaking instagram. TAke your selfie cartoon app else where man!

Dimension672 responds:

I drew this myself. It's a self portrait of me in my pup hood.

Love the body detail and liquid effect you put on her the background is really amazing the skies colors and tresss goes great with this charecter.

GasaiBonsaiNekoMocha responds:

Thanks <3

Nice work! Love the black and white view and painted one I usually don't like them but this one I like Frankies pose is really great too. The only thing that is not making me rate this 5 stars is why is blue laying under her back? lol

MysticLog-Dong responds:

I wanted something there to support her back, it's supposed to be a Blue plushy ball but the image doesn't really make that clear lol.

Oh wow I love the pose you go them in this is really creative nice idea keep up the amazing work! :O

SuperSensei responds:

Thank you so much - Will do!

The sword looks weird I think would lok better with straighter lines to resemble sharpness and not ... ?The shaddowing needs working on to.

IsaiahTSE responds:

So much for one star if what you wrote wasn’t even one star worthy

The outlining needs work when you can see less of the out linning and how it seperates from the art its better body pose needs to be worked on does not look like they are jumping foward but they broke there legs and trying to swing a punch..

IsaiahTSE responds:

Same as last review, what you wrote isn’t even one star worthy

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male