View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 784 Movie Reviews

116 w/ Responses

thats what snow gets ya lol great video and auido

this makes me shake with fear which is why I love it so much also shake a orgasim out great work jk

woww this movie makes me cry my eye sockets inside out great work breavo 10/10 smooth animation funny drama action horror and I can eat popcorn to it.

Eno-Spi responds:

I dunno what that means, but okay!

nice job .. is this hell or something lol great animation and great description really helps the viewer

u-m-a-m-i responds:

Thank you!

umm did that kid just have a parent that shot them self or ?... this video is a bit confusing but the fact it feels like something from adult swim I really like it and 3d looks great with it

Dang this is really good the animations was smooth and the idea of the intensity of it is great too whats funny is my favorite part was the tetris at the end made me think of the background sand song great work with sword too !

NeonTRC250 responds:

Thanks for the review and comment!

the only part I really like about this is the red eyes at the end but what I dont like is what is this supposed to mean?! its hard to understand any of it and if its gonna be a teaser than I think you should of made it more understandable

Gaussamer-BTD responds:

Thanks for watching! And The fact that you asked what it is supposed to mean means it worked! Does that make me pretentious? Probably! I intend to let people to decide for themselves what my little series means to them. Just dark fluff with no real meaning? Sure why not? Something deeper? That works too.

Also confession time. The "Teaser" was a test video I made with the sketchy medium and I figured I should put it to some use. So I used it first to pass around to my friends and family to get them excited for my series as a whole while I was working on the first episode.

Again thanks so much for watching!

this has alot of similarity to the tv show invader zim I think you should of went more out on the facial expression movements and exaggerations

you better not be dying this is first episode I seen and loved it cause it was really funny the animation was not that great but the jokes were so damn awkward they were funny!!

Willowsworld responds:

thank you for enjoying it! this isn't really an episode as more of a random thing, i'm going to be working on my animation skillz tho. and I hope I won't be dying either lol

the joke is not so good you did not make it that clear if his date was a catfish or not also I think it would of been funnier to see some fat ugly nerd instead of a regular catfish or a walking and talking catfish would of been better Sorry but I dont find this funny at all..

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male