View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 248 Audio Reviews

88 w/ Responses

love when the beat drops and picks up again in this beat amazing work! keep it up!

nice short techno beat it was really good !

Love this beat ! <3 <3 keep up the great work this is awesome ! love the native american style

(oh sorry not sure how that happened i gave 5 I thought though!)

(also in my podcast I made today I mention your song cause it was in featured this one !)

FBole responds:

Thank You !

It's kinda rough to give it a 0 out of 5 star rating if you liked it though haha

edit : No problem haha, I figured you hadn't done that purposely ! Thank you for mentioning my song, very much appreciated !

its pretty cool reminds me of the two clowns on adult swim shorts who play emtal!

I love the remix you did lol its great!! keep up the awesome work!

I love this song "this is not the greatest song in the world NO this is jsut a tribute" tenaciousness D rocks!

this would be great for some one to fast pace dance to ! great work ! 1:07 there is back ground beat that sounds a lil bit ehhhh not so good its low volume one .

is this farts ?...not trying to be mean but I personally feel like no one will wanna drive down the street with blazing unless if its a prank..

the beat was intense and really nice rhythm!

the first half is pretty choppy not trying to be rude but I think you can do alot beetter!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male