View Profile RedeyestheSecound

89 audio Reviews with Responses

All 248 Reviews

Wow what a really creative beat I like it sounds like it could be used for like a resident evil game where you have to run away from something part if you know what im talking about really loved this tune keep up the amazing work!

Quarl responds:

Thank you Redeyes, glad you liked it :D

This is really cool makes me imagine one of those K-pop songs infact its good enough to be used by one of those bands ! Keep up the awesome work!

vai90 responds:

Thanks!

oh this is gonna be really cool nice idea man cant wait to hear more stuff from you

Seth responds:

Thanks, man!
In a couple of months I'm buying more equipment to do more and better. Shh don't tell anyone!

lyrics are hard to hear but beat is super sick!

TheCryptFiends responds:

we agree

I am sorry sir but no I dont like it the auido at start bothered my ears and i tried to liste to rest but it was giving me a head ach sorry but no for me

etK responds:

lol

Ehh taht beat felt like it repeat alo ove and ove it was pretty dry no offence keep working it so i can come check it out later!

Psilenth responds:

I only do one hour builds

Hey these 6 songs would be great for a game honestly !

SuperSonicDash responds:

I hope so, but I'm glad you loved the EP :)

GReat start and tune !!!! liked the fast tempo !

Spadezer responds:

Thanks!

Oh wow the style of the sound is really cool great trance music! The quietness is really pleasant like the beat!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much for the review! For a while, this track was a personal favorite of mine, but I recall it didn't get the positive response I was hoping for...until now. ^^

Wow this comic sounds amazing! great audio quality !

oldmanorange responds:

You should totally grab it. Something very cool and original. Thanks for enjoying.

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male