View Profile RedeyestheSecound

90 audio Reviews with Responses

All 248 Reviews

Oh wow the style of the sound is really cool great trance music! The quietness is really pleasant like the beat!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much for the review! For a while, this track was a personal favorite of mine, but I recall it didn't get the positive response I was hoping for...until now. ^^

Wow this comic sounds amazing! great audio quality !

oldmanorange responds:

You should totally grab it. Something very cool and original. Thanks for enjoying.

Audio is really smooth and great talk ! relaxing to listen to !

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks for enjoying!!!

I think it could use some more background noise possibly screaming or witch laughing or demon laughs for the first 1 min but after that it gets good !

reddyfu responds:

Yeah, I could've added something more but I believe it was enough.

Oh wow that was really cool that would be good for a action scyfy scene ! nice work! with aliens

thanks! with humans

I love piano play this one is really great can I suggest for you to do something like "sadness and sorrow by Naruto" ? i love that beat I think you can do something really cool with it too ! Would you mind giving it a try?

S3C responds:

you reviewed my first submission! nice1. I'll check out the naruto song and we'll see what happens. thanks for the review!

Nice guitar rhythm ! This would be good for like a dinning room at restaurant! keep up the great work!

S3C responds:

dining music huh?? thanks for checking this out!

like how the beat is so intense great music ! I can imagine this being used in a game !

that's the plan! cheers.

Wow the tone was really great and smooth nice work ! on putting all this together keep up the great work!

S3C responds:

thanks for another review, i'll try

i love this beat reminds me of a nintendo game or old asian show then end gets kinda creepy lol I LOVE IT

massivemarioluigi700 responds:

Yeah it's based on Kirby's Adventure 😁

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male