View Profile RedeyestheSecound

89 audio Reviews with Responses

All 248 Reviews

I love this great flow and funny idea using girl moans love this!

Dre-17 responds:

lol Again Bro, Your Reviews Is Very Much Appreciated.

its very quite but the beat sounds good from what I can hear!

Fr34ksh0wW1ll0w responds:

On my headphones it sounded extremely loud , but now that I listen to it on my earbuds it's not nearly as loud.
Thank you for the vote and comment. OoO

Ehh this one was not so good the sound is actually a bit iretating and annoying sorry to say I think it is the background beat

TaintedLogic responds:

Agreed! Thanks again for reviewing. :)

Love it sounds like it would fit for some one about to go on a killing spree Great work the intensity is quite but still super strong!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! I usually try to aim for a thicker texture in my newer tracks, but I'm glad you liked it nonetheless. :)

Love the alien like techno at start ! And when the beat drops second time it gets so super crazy fast this is really good stuff if you want something to hype you up

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much for the review! I guess this is one of my better old tracks. :')

I actually love how this has a creepy vibe to it really hits home with the feeling great work keep up the awesome work!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Maybe I should do more experimental tracks in the near future. :)

This beat sounds pretty messy and jumbled not sure if I like it that much maybe if it was in lava scene for mario game ok but any where else nahh

TaintedLogic responds:

Agreed! These days I usually mix and master my tracks a little more carefully. That might be part of the problem. Thanks for the review.

I am gonna have to say 3 for slow startand it does not change enough it sounds pretty blain I think you can do alot better and know you can too The piano in middle is why I am giving 3 stars

Completely agree! Thanks

Love how this starts slow and easy then picks up just enough like not to much intense music this is a really great master piece ! I think this could be used for a resident evil evil game!

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks so much for all the reviews, man! I'm glad you like my newer stuff so much better than my older stuff, too. XD I put a lot of thought into the structure of this one. It's partially modelled after the structure of Foster The People's "Pumped Up Kicks." Thanks again!

I think you can do alot better than this cause the beat is just not up enough like it sounds pretty dry.. sorry I only say this cause I know you can do alot better!!

Void responds:

Thanks, I did make this when I was 13 though lol. I don't make crappy music anymore

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male