View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 793 Movie Reviews

117 w/ Responses

well I love the character I cant lie and I celebrate earth day same way !

ehh why is the peeing jelly like..

Anti-Zero responds:

That's not pee that's just thick and sticky cum haha. I'm using the male cum emitter here but when I make the female one it'll be less thick.

AHHHH ahahaha that was funny lol HAPPY EASTER!

lol my friend has same chef puppet ! great videovery weird to watch and i like that!

this si awesome I never knew you were supposed to use spoon and great classic flash movie!

really nice trailer but dont you think it is kinda too climatic for a side scroll game ? and where is game play ?

Alucard responds:

Hey! Thank you so much for your review!
I tried to do a survival horror game in 2d, so my friends here in the neighborhood have played and they got scared, it is fun to watch!
Maybe you would want something more simplistic to roll as 2d game, right?
When I started the project I had these big dreams of constructing a thrilling storytelling, so I get what you mean, its just that I did put a lot of effort in it to make it look like graphically the best possible!
Almost all the trailer is the actual gameplay :D

lol that was reallly cool ! reminds me of VR chat lol uganada knuckles vs furries great video! loved how intense it was

HAPPY EASTER that was a great toon for Easter wow! keep up the great work please!

this was a great toon ! loved it! the story was awesome! Great ending credits too!

omg that was so cute and smart idea loved it! great collab !

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male