View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 793 Movie Reviews

117 w/ Responses

this is a awesome idea thanks for sharing with us ! and the dialog in this video is really spot on and funny great work please keep making vids for us!

This animations feels like you really did not try and just put a bunch of pictures together where is the art you made though!!?? stealing photos is not ok on newgrounds take my word they might take your video down cause you were using images from google and did really little art in this

WhiteBaron2018 responds:

I draw all my own characters and animate them. Please don't say I'm a thief either. If Newgrounds wants to take my video down that is up to them, not you.

This was a really awesome idea ! loved this parody so much! keep up the great videos please great work on animating porky the pig looks really awesome and this was super funny 10/10

I think you can do alot better than this the gore is pretty weak and I enjoy gore scenes and seeing this is like looking at a death scene from classic nintendo . Maybe if you keep pr-acting and posting more you will get alot better sorry not sorry just hoping you do better in the future!

scpgames responds:

Dude... and you told ME to chill out (despite the fact I was and still am totally calm) and now you're just going around giving the rest of my stuff zero stars?

Maybe you should take a break from the internet.

PS: I made this particular cartoon 11 years ago so ... yeah ... not that invested.

I think you can do alot better than this it was not even that funny or funny at all to me sorry to say but the idea is really good please keep trying and break 4th wall alot less

scpgames responds:

YOU: "Please make this cartoon more like one I would like and do things I want to do."

ME: "No."

such a great intro to this.. ehh please use better audio and come up with better scripts the animation is ok but audio is pretty bad if you need voice actor I can help

WhiteBaron2018 responds:

Thanks! I may well keep in mind.

Bear in mind this is from nearly a year ago, things have improved massively since then.

Watch this space.

I love how this animation feels so cartoony! the music is really good too!

Wow this is really good stuff please keep up the good work and please let me help you with a horror series I am sure you can make best horror animations! October is coming soon think about it the animations and audio in this video is awesome!!

DarkProjectWorks responds:

I'd love to, but this project will be taking up pretty much all my time until the end of next year.

the creepyness is cool! I think you can do alot better with alot more practice though your ideas are awesome though keep trying!

omithealien responds:

Oh yeah. Thanks.

I mean the animations are ok the music is really great I think it would of been better with a colored background with colored people smiling and waving to yoshi just a suggestion

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male