View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 779 Movie Reviews

116 w/ Responses

the idea is really cool and motions to movement is great but the detail in character is not so great sorry keep up the hard work though!

I think you can do alot better it looks really weird on how the dick and sucking looks but I love the idea of removing her clothes little by little please keep posting I bet you can be really great with animating!

great work the face expression and body and phone details are all awesome 10/10 can you do more characters like this ?

profannytea responds:

sure can do! if you have any characters in mind private message me i'll add them to my list

hahah that looked like a awesome burger HELL YEAH! also I would like to see your OC take on the Carolina reaper challenge than the ISL ice bucket challenge after ! that would be pretty funny just a suggestion!

Magnificent-Contrapt responds:

Thank you. I will consider that!

this is a awesome idea thanks for sharing with us ! and the dialog in this video is really spot on and funny great work please keep making vids for us!

This animations feels like you really did not try and just put a bunch of pictures together where is the art you made though!!?? stealing photos is not ok on newgrounds take my word they might take your video down cause you were using images from google and did really little art in this

WhiteBaron2018 responds:

I draw all my own characters and animate them. Please don't say I'm a thief either. If Newgrounds wants to take my video down that is up to them, not you.

This was a really awesome idea ! loved this parody so much! keep up the great videos please great work on animating porky the pig looks really awesome and this was super funny 10/10

I think you can do alot better than this the gore is pretty weak and I enjoy gore scenes and seeing this is like looking at a death scene from classic nintendo . Maybe if you keep pr-acting and posting more you will get alot better sorry not sorry just hoping you do better in the future!

scpgames responds:

Dude... and you told ME to chill out (despite the fact I was and still am totally calm) and now you're just going around giving the rest of my stuff zero stars?

Maybe you should take a break from the internet.

PS: I made this particular cartoon 11 years ago so ... yeah ... not that invested.

I think you can do alot better than this it was not even that funny or funny at all to me sorry to say but the idea is really good please keep trying and break 4th wall alot less

scpgames responds:

YOU: "Please make this cartoon more like one I would like and do things I want to do."

ME: "No."

such a great intro to this.. ehh please use better audio and come up with better scripts the animation is ok but audio is pretty bad if you need voice actor I can help

WhiteBaron2018 responds:

Thanks! I may well keep in mind.

Bear in mind this is from nearly a year ago, things have improved massively since then.

Watch this space.

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male