View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 793 Movie Reviews

117 w/ Responses

You make the best cartoon parodies I love how you make there face like the troll comics kinda but more moder GREAT WORK art is amazing to! WOw I love the horror with it that was creepy nice work!

This is amazing voice acting is great and dialog is super funny! LOL this was a amazing idea your so smart to of thought of it ! I swear this is the best Rugrats parody out there so far !

That was a really amazing parody with great art work nice work keep making this funny videos please ! Loved how weird it was !

nice work the shadowing and body detail is amazing and the dialog was really funny to!

TThats so cool pac man would of been awesome with ghost bosses if it was 2d side scroller like that ! NIce pac man rules can I suggest you use ship from space invade vs 1917 ship I would be in favor for space invader!

XeonSpriteMaster responds:

Thank you. I appreciate it. And I'll take your advice.

Nice work on animation and hit effects when charecters got shot keep up the great work!

That was the best toy story parody i ever seen I wonder what kind of parody scene you would make with that mean kid next door who torches toys :o That is a good thing to think about keep the awesome work coming!

HAHA I loved that ending that was really smart to do with the hole and as sperm hodler wow !

Nice work body art detail was amazing and face expression s and the liquid effect 100/100!

Nice work I am not ussually a fan of 3d content but this is aweosme keep up the great work!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male