View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,948 Art Reviews

362 w/ Responses

AWesom charecter! Cool outfit and pose she is doing not sure who this is but she is a hottie nice work !

Wo love the pose face expression and every thing else with this ! damn nice job 10/10 keep up the awesome work please this is going ttraight to my playlist "hot cartoon charecters 2"

MrStrangersAlley responds:

Thanks! glad you like it so much!

If animal crossing had a adult version liek this I would spend 3 years on it like this old lady did with the real game ! nice work very cute charecter you made and nice dialog 100/100

Awesome more HD art style you use love that and this is just amazing it fits quagmire so well unpatient to even take both socks off lol "giggty!" and the pose there in !

Nice love all the wardrobes changes the balck and white I can do with out though lol

Nice job scene of boat is cool and pose 10/10

Awesome work the animation is sweet and lighting effect of dark room also love the idea of kim watching 10/10

ProfitArt responds:

Thank you! Glad you like it.

This is pretty trippy love the diffrent color shirt you gave the Finn

Nice love the suspence feeling the image gives you with title great work on fire art style to looks cool reminds me of some horror movie i seen about a exorsist ? Keep up the awesome work please!

I love this its really a creative idea and reminds me if a garbage pae kid were to grow up as an adult lol XD and if you reply to comment please leave link to your book about this if this is in it must be really interesting to !

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male