View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,973 Art Reviews

368 w/ Responses

Nice job the scenery is great and cute and the dialog is really good too 100/100 easily Keep up the amazing work please!

t-hoodie responds:

Thank you!

Nice job but I think it would of looked alot better if she was making a bit diffrent face expression in the after photo to give it more life . but the art style and every thing else is great !

Ohdax responds:

True, Thanks Bro!

Oh wow good job on body sizing and detail ! 1000/1000 Love the dialog to even how the text looks!

gooeyblob responds:

Thank you! I tried my best.

Oh wow a mutataed rain deer! cool idea very creative keep up the awesome work please!

Stracciatella responds:

The buck-ogre's actually from a tabletop rpg I used to play, so I caaaaan't take credit for the concept, but thanks so much all the same!

YAS awesome face expression and emotion shown by charecter 10/10 !

Lol this is interesting new I have not seen any thing like this around newgrounds yet good creative idea!

Nice face expressionsyou gave her and body pose and the way you show the slapping nice work 10/10

Nice work ! cool charecter you use and hot pose 5/5

KonanSaurus responds:

I appreciate it! 👌

Wow cool charecter love the color of the ears and fur 10/10 keep up the great work !

Taht is a really awesome back ground and love how the colors really match the term "electro destructive thinking" Nice job keep up the great work 100/100

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male