View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,919 Art Reviews

358 w/ Responses

Nice job but I think it would of looked alot better if she was making a bit diffrent face expression in the after photo to give it more life . but the art style and every thing else is great !

Ohdax responds:

True, Thanks Bro!

Oh wow good job on body sizing and detail ! 1000/1000 Love the dialog to even how the text looks!

gooeyblob responds:

Thank you! I tried my best.

Oh wow a mutataed rain deer! cool idea very creative keep up the awesome work please!

Stracciatella responds:

The buck-ogre's actually from a tabletop rpg I used to play, so I caaaaan't take credit for the concept, but thanks so much all the same!

YAS awesome face expression and emotion shown by charecter 10/10 !

Lol this is interesting new I have not seen any thing like this around newgrounds yet good creative idea!

Nice face expressionsyou gave her and body pose and the way you show the slapping nice work 10/10

Wow cool charecter love the color of the ears and fur 10/10 keep up the great work !

Taht is a really awesome back ground and love how the colors really match the term "electro destructive thinking" Nice job keep up the great work 100/100

THIS IS AWESOME! very creative good idea to have the taken off clothes infront of her and love the idea how the cop is making her hold her leg up with baton and other cop behind this was creative 100/100

VylfGor responds:

Thank you very much! ^_^

Very awesome gif great animtaion and body detail ..Below her neck why did you make her look like goofy was her father and pluto was her mother what did you do to marges face!!! lol

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male