View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,948 Art Reviews

362 w/ Responses

Very cute looking charecter and nice open outfit you gave her 10/10

Wow the art detail is really good and face expression you gave her wished this was in color I would of faved then right away to!

I love the 3d effects and outfit you have her in! Also the face expression she is making while looking back is great and the scenery is too 100/100

Lol I loved the shoe idea its so wild the charecter looks really good to and nice pose you put her in!

VEry nice angle! the body detail is on point to keep up the great work!

Nice art work loved the poses and dialog 10/10 charecters looked good too!

Greivs responds:

Thank you!

Wow the art work is really great and sharp the idea is very cool to this looks like a really amazing creature!

Wow so now your gonan use a app to take photos that make them look cartoony tthat is not the kind of art they want on this site though its really obv. you did not draw this eaither so dotn try to say that cause looking at your older art.. Just be honest and don't be using newgrounds like freaking instagram. TAke your selfie cartoon app else where man!

Dimension672 responds:

I drew this myself. It's a self portrait of me in my pup hood.

Nice work on the art style looks really good all the bodies detaill is on point and not a bad background for it looking basic keep up the awesome work!

YAS this is amazing love the face expression and idea of her looking like she is getting used by other girl 10/10

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male