View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,982 Art Reviews

369 w/ Responses

I love this its really a creative idea and reminds me if a garbage pae kid were to grow up as an adult lol XD and if you reply to comment please leave link to your book about this if this is in it must be really interesting to !

Wow that is so cool it looks gory and then you look at a bit longer and it starts to look cute lol in a sick way keep up the creative work pleasse 10/10

Oh wow the back ground is great for this charecter and love how you made his neck its soo trippy 420/420 lol instead of 100/100

Nice job the clothing is good and detail on liqued effect and body pose !

I love the fact it looks vintages and made in 2012 so it is vintage 100/1000 body detail is amazing and color shadding

Nice work it looks like it would fit in a movie or tv show of his really good love the idea with the ciggerats you added

Nice job the coloring style is really awesome and idea love the idea of the 50's dinner looks really nice to and gory ! 100/100

Awesome job this is first time seeing pokemon gore and I always wanted to see it when ever playing game but never tried to look for it lucky find nice creative idea!

This is really amazing I love the detail in the gore and skull head with eye and bottom left corner is really awesome!

creative idea changing the other bear from that cartoon to female and awesome back ground if this is OC then sorry and its a cool charecter eaither way lol

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male