View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 731 Game Reviews

105 w/ Responses

awesome game i suggest trying all three modes!

I like this game alot the bonus stages were hardcore mode to so if you like a challenge then get all those pills!!!

veryy tricky game took me a couple times and forget about using arrow keys your best off with mouse well good game i think upgrades would easen it the achievements looked great sadly only could get 2 high score is 15

finale score 92 imma give you 2 extra stars for the fun i had and hoping you bring this game play to match music and make a uitar hero world tour where its like this but you shoot guitar notes or piano nots but next time make shure piano is not to sharp sounding i had to play with volume really low i love scary music but dont like my ears hurting try low tone next time ? great work in overall!

if the achievements looked more fancy orr shiney i would try getting all but seance they dont im not interested i stopped half way

nice simple game wish it was larger some

with 10 secs left it pushes me in corner wow..

Wolod responds:

Tough luck

love how the badges look love the simple ness love love love this game gonna fav

cool bages and game did not see ending coming with epic battle

please fix its a fun game and easy achievements but every time i make a run thats 15 or more points it freeezes up at start with no upgrade

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male