View Profile RedeyestheSecound

103 game Reviews with Responses

All 727 Reviews

ehhh this game was soo bad i dont think its really worth uploaing maybe you should take it down?

kikanbukuro responds:

Or rather, take your own abusive worthless existence down. This is not even a review, this is nothing. This game's rating stands above 3 stars yet most of the comments come straight from disposable assholes. To further add insult to injury, this one didn't even bother playing more than the first level, you are kidding me. A game that takes time and effort to be developed is not going to be taken down by any means just because a sad little man who squanders his deplorable life trying to deceive a stranger's expectations writes a half assed comment instantly, and there goes your place in this life and all of your ambition.

Seeing that you and the other troll have made grammar mistakes, it could be a right guess to assume the fact that this is just a sockpuppet account of a pariah who vents his social frustration behind a computer, apparently trying to hurt the self-esteem of strangers on the Internet (just keep telling us how pathetic you are) and giving poor ratings because you clearly aren't capable of anything else thus you need to slander everyone else down to your level.

Sadly as life continues, you can't keep hiding behind deception, manipulation, avoiding reality, abuse, insults and a false sense of security. Take this a friendly advice: Start investing in your personal growth. I don't understand what traumatizing social experiences have reduced you to this afflicted behavior, but that wicked need to argue compulsively is only going to give you peace of mind temporarily.

I don't fully understand why psychologically inferior entities resort to deception, break promises and confront my expectations when they feel powerless and inferior (as they should be), however I have never asked for anything and my limit is not your resentful imagination, if you want to keep living inside your closed mind then that's up to you, but please do not sabotage my personal projects. Nevertheless I wish you good luck and I highly encourage you to ask for emotional support and start looking for your hidden talent which may represent your identity in the future as your portfolio, personal background and professional career.

sounds are awful and way to difficult

Artur-Felipe responds:

agradeço a sua opinião

i rate this game newbie bad controls no power ups and real boring

XpresateStudio responds:

I'll be better soon, keep up with the news, buddy.

if it was speeded up a little and you gained pics of girls you been on dates with then that would make it alot better and the defence up or atk up or down moved really slowly for me too

BigBossErndog responds:

Thanks for the review :) I'll take your feedback into consideration if I ever update the game :D

your games to hard for my simple mind

SinclairStrange responds:

I'm sorry that you're shit at plaything video games :/

I love matching games this was a little bit laggy for me but it still helped so i would take my time great work!

Satyre responds:

Thanks for your review and trying the game :) I hope to find some time for a remake of the game and using more recent code to provide better experience and faster performance. :D

NICE THIS IS ALOT OF FUN surprisingly not gonna lie lol

kleber responds:

THANKS!! I'M HAPPY YOU LIKED IT! HAHAHAH
Did you played the other versions?

im so glad achievement is not beating this game just saying

ninjamuffin99 responds:

fake gamer

with 10 secs left it pushes me in corner wow..

Wolod responds:

Tough luck

it was ok but would love to see a realistic house and maybe a mini smashing game for while your waiting at begging

AlexTheGreatish responds:

If I ever remake this game I'll include both. But I probably won't remake this game. Thanks for playing!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male