View Profile RedeyestheSecound

103 game Reviews with Responses

All 727 Reviews

So I could pop every ballon i clicked IDK what @yologamerXX
is talking about but any ways I like the game it does get boring quick but it makes me wanna play guitar hero a way you can improve this game is make a number two and instead of click use keyboard and add music and make castle (rep newground) or any thing to defend against ballons and you can make it horzion line of keys then hit on timing or vertical hit key when you see ballon in its lane PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND MAKE THIS GREAT GAME IF YOU DO ILL GIVE YOU MORE GREAT IDEAS K

GhostDataMedia responds:

Thanks for the honest review, as for making a sequel, no thanks. I like your idea but we're done making casual style games. We are moving on to making more ambitious games in the future and I hope you play and enjoy them!

great game please make more ! the game play was smooth !

Shamahan responds:

Thanks! I am definitely planning on making more, just have to fix this one first!

lol what was the point of it its cool till you get caught instantly.. lol

Booanimation responds:

It's actually very simple once you figure out the enemies pattern.

good stress reliving game but I think you should add scaore for distance and if you can I would suggest change the trees to cartoons and keep rocks and give runner gun he can shoot straight with to kill the cartoons people on new grounds would love LOVE THAT great parodys make it far ! if you do this add me and ill follow you and add you back

Coolcreation201YT responds:

Thankyou for the review!

oof very challenging game! but the concept of it was great!

HealliesGames responds:

When I was trying it, thought it was even too easy haha!
I appreciate it, thank you. :)

nice game i played till i got the 12 battery spinner ! only thing I would suggest is maybe make the more expensive spinner give you more score? That is reason why I quit I thought higher the spinner faster the points! but the medals look great!

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thanks for the idea, projects coming soon.

great game! first try I got 1000 and the medals are awesome looking great work do you have more jem games with medals?

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thank you, I was very pleased with your comment. Yes I have: https://artur-felipe.newgrounds.com/games/

great challenging arcade game its pretty difficult but ounce you get the flow of it it becomes more addicting and thank god there is no ads for this game cause I died 100 times lol keep up the cool games!

BryceSummer responds:

Thank you!

very nice marble games are fun to watch could you do a 2d version like this? so we can draw path

pikklgames responds:

Thank you! I probably could if I see some success with this game :)

YAY I MADE IT TO WENDYS !!!! i love the game and it was pretty funny music was great tooo

etK responds:

Hey thanks I made the soundtrack !

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male