View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,904 Art Reviews

355 w/ Responses

Lol beth with her panties all the way off seems like she was waiting for this kind of fun lol nice work great idea and art style looks really cool like seeing rick and morty on super HD TV

Nice work I would think it would of been better if you made her grab the shaft (middle of cock) but every thing is awesome body detail and every thing nice work!

KinkySoul responds:

hey, that would be a nice idea, ill make it later!

Very nice lol love the body pose and background color only thing off is the left nipple ? Like the nipple looks weird maybe cause you put to much detail in the middle of it and have that line on the side I think it would of been better if you left the left nipple lol no pun attended with out that line in middle from quick look looks liek you made a drawing mistake but now I can tell you just went into alot of detail on the body but still looks weird ..

MrNormalDraws responds:

What exactly is off about it?

Nice body pose and lequid effects i love it !

Nice body detail and face expressions this is really awesome 100/100!

Nice idea the only thing that really needs help is the back ground and body detail but your art work is pretty good!

This is really awesome I love this idea I would 100% play this pokemon game keep up the great work ! and nice job on the art style of the body

Nice work the art style is good and new charecter looks cool 10/10

Wow this art style is really cool and great idea keep up the great work!

HentaiBoy2 responds:

Thanks man!
HB

Nice job on body detail and dialog the back ground is good to love this charecter Foxxy 100/100

HentaiBoy2 responds:

The background? But it's just a gradient?
Well, I'm glad you like it anyway.

HB

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

25, Male