View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 1,948 Art Reviews

362 w/ Responses

Very nice looking charecter and love the coloring style to makes it look more dark 10/10!

Nice work I love this more HD version of him if you took the character from the show and made him HD and more 3D I bet he would look just like this! I love this show and this character 10/10
I hope you don't mind me suggesting to make a distressed version of him like when he is tired and mad and or throwing a tantrum I think that would look neat!

Wow great view angle :3 and nice body pose you got her in 100/100

The face expersion and small bits of damage marks is really awesome !

Oh wow I love the pose you go them in this is really creative nice idea keep up the amazing work! :O

SuperSensei responds:

Thank you so much - Will do!

Nice work the body detail is great and idea of using these charecters from show 100/100! Love the candy makes the picture look alot "sweeter" lol.

The sword looks weird I think would lok better with straighter lines to resemble sharpness and not ... ?The shaddowing needs working on to.

IsaiahTSE responds:

So much for one star if what you wrote wasn’t even one star worthy

The outlining needs work when you can see less of the out linning and how it seperates from the art its better body pose needs to be worked on does not look like they are jumping foward but they broke there legs and trying to swing a punch..

IsaiahTSE responds:

Same as last review, what you wrote isn’t even one star worthy

The face is a bit weird but every thing else is awesome body pose scenery I think for the face you got way to much "UWU" going on or something would look better if cutely in pain if that makes any seance for a face expression?

nortipai responds:

I agree, the face is strange. Initially, I drew it differently, but the customer likes something similar. There were three versions of the face, and he chose this one 😣

Very good comic great dialog and art work loved the concept of the idea to!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male