View Profile RedeyestheSecound

368 art Reviews with Responses

All 1,973 Reviews

Awesome work if this was a comic I would so read it lol love how you did the body detail ! and face experssion amazing beutifull work.

R-E-L-O-A-D responds:

Thank you very much! It was potentially going to be a comic but ultimately me and the commissioner couldn't reach an agreement we both agreed on. Though ya never know it could still happen some day!

Nice work the position is awesome and face exprssion bulma is making 10/10 keep up the awesome work!

R-E-L-O-A-D responds:

Thank you so much I'm glad ya like it! I'll do my best to keep improving

Awesome work on liquid detail and body detail I like the back ground to very nice!

QualonHive responds:

Thank you!

WOW this is probably my favorite advture time gif there is so far no joke Awesome work! 1000/1000 Love the animations and face expersion from princes bubble gum!

gasprArt responds:

Aww thanks, that means a lot to me :)

Awesome pose and body detail on the art 10/10

Thank ya!

Wow this is a really neat looking charecter love the body detail and back ground color fits really well with charecter 10/10

Redhac responds:

You made my bad day just a bit better. Thank you so much!

Love the pose and the charecters oufit 10/10!

Redhac responds:

I appreciate you so much! Ty for being one of the first to comment on my work!!!!

Awesome charecter and great background 100/100 with awesome body detail and every thing else to the pose!

Redhac responds:

Was a lot of work and learning!!! I am grateful for your praise!!!!!

Great work the body detail is amazing and its super cute also nice body pose!

Thanks!!

Haha this is cool great idea and nice work on the art style 10/10 nice work on changing there faces to look female too

Thank you!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male