View Profile RedeyestheSecound

368 art Reviews with Responses

All 1,973 Reviews

Awesome work the art style is just like the show that is awesome

Thanks!
But I drew only Lois. The rest is a screenshot. Backgrounds are time consuming. It’s easier to take the original.

HEck yeah 100/100 Dont even need to say why lol this is awesome idea great face expression and just nice work over all!

Thank you very much. ^_^

Lol thats cool how you made a mouse sexy lol Nice work on body detail and background 10/10

VylfGor responds:

Thank you for your kind words!
But the background is taken from the original (screenshot).

Ha thats awesome I have one of those tools to to help draw lol your really creative with yours must helps you outt 100 times morre ahah

pInkmoth responds:

I use the 3d rendering software blender!

Nice gor and face expression 100/100

Letal responds:

Thanks!

Nice charecter you created he looks cool keep up the great work!

Letal responds:

Thanks

Nice work on out fit detail and back ground I loved it!

WonderSchwifty responds:

Nice comic and description and art style is cool to great work this is deffinately 9/10 I wanna say 10/10 badly but .. the panels in comics to me dont really add up right I dont know if im supposed to look from left to right up to down or what lol its just changes so sudden with the panels

ErzaxZoro1991 responds:

Yeah trying to get use to pane comics if you can't tell, trying to work hard on it thank you for the praise. Anyway i can improve on panels for future purposes?

What a cool cute new charecter body detail was amazing but her teeth throw me off that sexy feeling lol not gonna lie and I think face experssions you can work on a bit more ....Hope you wont be offended by my umm suggestion .. :) keep up the content..

AndavaArt responds:

says the guy with poopoo peepee art.

AWesome text box and nice body detail art is amazing

ProtagonArt responds:

Thank you!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male