View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 727 Game Reviews

103 w/ Responses

perfect game is 512 points.. why is game sooo short! not really that much fun!

lol even though its memory based still can only get 10 kills ... need more levels and stuff to do

umm if i dont destroy planets vegeta says "much better!" if i do destroy planets he says "much better!" what is point of this game and where is the fun?

i know this trick lol but still great back ground you added from the original game i like this remix bu t it think you could of made it more colorful

thanks for the medals i love them and glad there in my collection i would suggest making medals like this for adult swim characters and mix in cartoon net work characters to ? I think alot of medal collectors would play that game 100% too! love the art style too !

pretty fun and addicting game great upgrades and all but only problem i had was I dont have a middle mouse button so when I picked up a weapon I could not get back to my axe as the brute character maybe make a drop button option ?

my highest score is 905 with time of 1:17 at first i was confused on which to pop and which not to pop it took trial and error to learn but a really good game fun to waste time with

ehhh I was never good at these mad libs but I always enjoyed them cause they were so creative so this is really cool

great game and I LOVE these medals in my collection game was fun seeing all the options and really funny I would like to see you make more adventure games like this please!

Little-Rena responds:

I have a plan for my next peice already, look out for it, smasH THAT MOTHER FUCKING LIKE BUTTON AND RING THAT BELL!! DONT FORGET TO JOIN THE NOTIFICATION SQUAD BOOOOOI

umm when i got to the double enemies the screen started to glitch and i could not continue from the start of the game

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male