View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 722 Game Reviews

101 w/ Responses

lol even though its memory based still can only get 10 kills ... need more levels and stuff to do

umm if i dont destroy planets vegeta says "much better!" if i do destroy planets he says "much better!" what is point of this game and where is the fun?

i know this trick lol but still great back ground you added from the original game i like this remix bu t it think you could of made it more colorful

thanks for the medals i love them and glad there in my collection i would suggest making medals like this for adult swim characters and mix in cartoon net work characters to ? I think alot of medal collectors would play that game 100% too! love the art style too !

pretty fun and addicting game great upgrades and all but only problem i had was I dont have a middle mouse button so when I picked up a weapon I could not get back to my axe as the brute character maybe make a drop button option ?

my highest score is 905 with time of 1:17 at first i was confused on which to pop and which not to pop it took trial and error to learn but a really good game fun to waste time with

ehhh I was never good at these mad libs but I always enjoyed them cause they were so creative so this is really cool

great game and I LOVE these medals in my collection game was fun seeing all the options and really funny I would like to see you make more adventure games like this please!

Little-Rena responds:

I have a plan for my next peice already, look out for it, smasH THAT MOTHER FUCKING LIKE BUTTON AND RING THAT BELL!! DONT FORGET TO JOIN THE NOTIFICATION SQUAD BOOOOOI

umm when i got to the double enemies the screen started to glitch and i could not continue from the start of the game

THIS WAS A GREAT game not to hard keep making more games please I liked this game I would suggest make a escape from cult ! that would be cool to play and cool looking medals you can make for it !

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male