View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 727 Game Reviews

103 w/ Responses

super seal clobber was not all that great as the rest but dang this is a really fun game to play ! Wow that video was really amazing the whole thing ! if you all worked on it you should of put a tiny bit more effort into the games what would of been cool is to play a mario style game where your tom even if its just donkey kong or space invaders but change ship into a mod bot ? like classic game types with new grounds classic portal characters would be great for these!
Also the badges look really nice!

TharosTheDragon responds:

Almost no one was interested in doing the game collab portion, unfortunately. We barely managed to scrape together the three games we have. I'm glad you enjoy the rest of it.

always loved this game ever seance it was created high score 10,036 hanks for uploading it to the site this is a amazing classic game

the medals and game is hard to achieve at and get bored ounce your left with no more coins you can get without trail and eroor also the count for goal gets covered in red splat if you get it near score so you have to go through map to see if you have every coin if you get that part messy why no clean option ? just a quick clean swipe dont restrat game unless your ok with loosing your progress i was thinking if i restart game i can clear the boarders of screen to see score and lost progress i made at 120 coin

Mondauthor responds:

It was decided (game design) not to include a cleaning option for CoAx death splats since the rollover popups would tell you how much Gold was currently in any Crate. Sorry you lost the 120.

oof this game is pretty hard and made it almost to end on first try then died half way on second try cause i missed the shop one time..
High score is 1,144
around 1060 there to green cannon that shoots you to really high plat form but if you miss not to jump or something you just fall straight in pit and loose all live happened twice any way you can move that big high chuck of land closer to cannon by little bit like 2 feet? I wanna see full map maybe if im good enough but traps like that are confusing cause some tiems i double jump to use cannons and after cant jump and just fall

Amni3D responds:

In hind sight, this game has a bit of a learning curve. Which considering it's a web game probably isn't the best. People suggested lives or checkpoints, and I think that really could've helped. I probably should've done more R&D in making the core platforming more in depth as well. Combined with checkpoints, that would've lead to longer more interesting (and more fun) runs, while not slapping new players too hard.

But at this point, that's fiddling with the design a little much.

the game is pretty rough on the lifes.. but super fun and creative story keep up the awesome parodies if you want help with any ideas i love coming up with them for a parodies
-does not save data

-not enough after lives should have one or two more

-could be speed up a little bit or be able to push screen forward little bit faster by running. driving forward.

Medals look awesome but cant get them cause of issues :/

I did not like the game cause the out come did not really make that much seance meaning why did this happen if i do that and only could find two out comes and found them pretty boring I think you should of mad a M rated game like this and show more death and put more peoples lifes in your hands ..

only took me 1 hour to beat for LOL title cool

great game but its really difficult on the first level XD I used three lives on it got to the next level with jsut one life and no continue :/

PoliuxDimension responds:

I admit that I didn't make the first level very flexible, there is only one best way to solve it.

Lol I ran into shadow man and i died thinking I can kill him with the envelope ahahha great gamee though the idea is cool and its fun for a trial and error game!

loved lvl 10 it was like a classic arcade game where lvl 10 or 12 is easy level after some hard great game love the medal colors too! controls are smooth! I got stuck on lvl 15 lol

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male