View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 723 Game Reviews

102 w/ Responses

this is a amazing addicting fun game! please make more like it and medals were fun to get too i died with high score on endless 18k and thats with beating all 5 bosses lol I am not sure i can get medal for 25k on endless
unless i fully upgrade

I LOVE THIS GAME SERIES! keep up the great work please keep making more games and medals i love the medals arts great to have in collection!

oof the lag is real its nice when you test drive and selecting all the options for weapons! but when you start a game it gets super laggy real bummer cause I wanted to get those medals!

that was a really good game butI would suggest you play gold minner the first one it has same score survival method and add small shop and keep score add more maps and boom this game could be best of 2019 if you made it more like gold miner cause its already super fun just needs finishing touches !

lol what was the point of it its cool till you get caught instantly.. lol

Booanimation responds:

It's actually very simple once you figure out the enemies pattern.

yay i won 10-2 but why is it pong 2 if it feels like pong ..

when you atap missile it turns car it seems like a really fun game but i dont have touch screen and missile fire button is broken..

red overall shorts red shoes and two red ribbons in hair perfect! cute game!

3rd and final try i got 98 great fun game! really addicting!

the death scenes need more gore ! especially seance your doing madness charecter you have big explosions tear the bodies apart!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male