View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 723 Game Reviews

102 w/ Responses

great game! first try I got 1000 and the medals are awesome looking great work do you have more jem games with medals?

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thank you, I was very pleased with your comment. Yes I have: https://artur-felipe.newgrounds.com/games/

great challenging arcade game its pretty difficult but ounce you get the flow of it it becomes more addicting and thank god there is no ads for this game cause I died 100 times lol keep up the cool games!

BryceSummer responds:

Thank you!

very nice marble games are fun to watch could you do a 2d version like this? so we can draw path

pikklgames responds:

Thank you! I probably could if I see some success with this game :)

YAY I MADE IT TO WENDYS !!!! i love the game and it was pretty funny music was great tooo

etK responds:

Hey thanks I made the soundtrack !

Lol nice challenging game but I need to have 5 secs to solve those problems :3 i cant even get to 10 lol I suck at match

itsallgoodgames responds:

I believe in you!

Loved the game so much i ended up beating it on first try thanks for the medlas to very colorful glad i got them in my collection!

good game I just think it got to challenging to quick at least let us get first medal lol :3 great game though keep making more

its nice for medals but the colors is pretty pale like old classic halloween still nice tic tac toe game

Artur-Felipe responds:

that was awesome game please make more fighting games it felt like it was multipalyer!!

larrynachos responds:

Thank you! I was planning on making a battle royale game you can play by yourself :)

ehhh it was ok but kinda confusing for to long ..

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male