View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 734 Game Reviews

105 w/ Responses

Haha the charecters you had in there made me laugh I just wish there was a start up story to it even a short one

Nice work ! the idea is great and I wish to see a updated version of this

Fun simple game and loved how you had to switch charecters to beat some boses I would love to see you make a parody game on a cartoon in future cause your so good with makeing charecters like I can image you can make a ed and edddy game or curage cowardly dog game easy with some crazy ideas to them too!

GAme is way to difficult ounce they get you in corner on first level your stoned lol cool game idea though keep up the work try again I would love to see you have made charecter selection with this kind of gaming in future

LucasCCB responds:

when they put you in the corner just move in the opposite direction he is in and the character has escaped, thank you my friend if God wants in the future I will come back with the projects.

The medals are pretty tough to get rue to tricky game play its really cool though how every thing moves like enimes and player nice work I was thinking this would be a guitar hero gaame from thumb nail but im ok with this very fun to play for a challange !

I have no idea how to play this ? avoid the bugs click the bugs ? its way to confusing you should have a page by page tutorial or any thing with instructions on game or in description there might be a "how to play " in the description but you got so much info most people dont wanna read EVERY THING just teach how to play every one does not need to know how EVERY enemy works when they dont know what to do in game ?!?!?!

Mineat responds:

Then, if you don't want to read the description, this game is probably not for you. I thought it would be a dead giveaway that this was a casual "kill all enemies" type of game. I didn't say avoid the bugs nor the gnats completely, as they still have a weakness.

That was .... Really awful ... ONLY ! TIME I was able to pass 16 and when i was at 32 a 60+ block spawned right on me the random generating really did suck your best off keep hitting reset if you dont see a number you can eat its a really broken game ! I reseted like 40 times and died twice and only one time I had the chance to get to 32 block but yeah the random generator mostly generates numbers you cant eat or numbers to low to add a higher number to your block .

kbvpneofit responds:

Fixed. You can check and possibly change the rating.

UGHHHHHHH what a crappy game im sorry b ut damn that game is broken out of all hell! problems I have with it 1) controls - feels like im trending on ice slipping off platforms and the disappearing platforms do NOT help ! 2)music is pretty bad 3) the final level .... there is so much stuff m eased up on the finally blue level its just pure stupid at end the guy shooting will randomly shoot the blocks that dissapear randomly and the top moving platform is not fast enough the platform dissapears before you can jump up there UGHHH I GIVE THIS STEAMING CRAP A 0-10

controls are so difficult but using the mouse is alot smoother

upgrades are to powerful and if the ball gets stuck bouncing up and down all you move all the way up and it slowly very slowly comes back then you get to man power up in a row to fast the ball can hit the corner directly and bounce out of map and never come back

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male