View Profile RedeyestheSecound

All 723 Game Reviews

102 w/ Responses

ughh I think arows or wasd would be better moving method cause with the mouse its easy to slow down and touch the bomb following

This was a pretty fun game I just wish there was something to do with coins or some continues after the three lives

Sick game you should do a parody style with this it would be cool playing as a cartoon charectercatching dvds or games just a suggestion Iwould love to see this was a awesome game I gave it 10/10 easy controls and game play loved it! and the medals looked great

Nice game 10/10 you should make version two with 4 wheeler! please make more games like this!

interesting game I hope you put these in a time based job sim that would be awesome to play and three times the medals!

Neat game but I think it needs continues the controls are very smooth

Kevin responds:

I think you need to get gud

very tricky game I think there should be pick up upgrades more than puk something to shoot straight or pow to clear screen cause all I can make it to is 6,000 think you can make a 25 point medal for 5,000

This is a real awesome game can you please make more continues so I can keep trying after beating the first boss lol Its a really good trial and error game !

Awesome game nice and simple cant find out how two get two secret medals yet though

woooooo awesome game I had so much fun shooting the birds this game was so good it deserves a sequil and how about gueeze or squirels

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male