View Profile RedeyestheSecound

118 movie Reviews with Responses

All 796 Reviews

haaha playing the game of this on here was pretty lame but the movie makes up for it so much great work!!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thanks man.

ehhh could be longer than just one loop why no switch position for the three? to lazy?

d-z responds:

No, I'm the opposite of lazy, man: I juggle too much. My friend told me I shouldn't be too ambitious and just take my time on little stuff rather than attempt building a one man epic and make animated loops on the side to get by. I'm just happy to work! :-)

great this is funny if you know who has red pants

willg8686 responds:

Jesta Thats Right

for the 5 stars can you explain what a cuck is? lol why did dad stand there i thought he was gonna kill the boy and blame it on jamal and kill him and the wife kidnap her throw her in a trunk and drive her off a bridge i guess i been listening to to much rap music lmao

meatcanyon responds:

The boi has the cuck gene...it was only a matter of time:( and a cuck is when a husband gets off watching his wife get plowed by another man.

Nice hat a twist with that like button literally ! but i wish it was a bit longer

Arezki responds:

thanks, yeah i just started with animation so it takes me lots of time, i'll try to make longer animation from now on :3

good TUNNNEEEE but i click the video so fast cause of cover art i thought it was title midnight virus then i got to read it going lol great video man rock out !

FLWR responds:

lol thank you dude :D

the animation was not all that great but this video sure has a good message to it!

AnimatedStruggle responds:

Thank you! The message is the main thing I aim for with these. But I also want the animation to please. I'll go forward with more frame work.

Not bad dude!

bwilk89 responds:

Thanks brotha! :)

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male