View Profile RedeyestheSecound

118 movie Reviews with Responses

All 796 Reviews

This was super awesome the face expressions were real amazing and nice that there was "enough" slide haha please make more like this parody loved how you made a chick bowser or something

svsgaussianfracture responds:

Glad you like it :)

I love how you added the camera but could not see vampire in it very clever my friend!

DeepStroke responds:

Thanks ^^

great toon please keep making more in the super smash bros series!

FleppyFlepster responds:

Everyone... might be here.

this was ok but I think you can do better dialog was good

MandKwurt responds:

I reached a point with it where I just wanted it done. I did admittedly rush through some stuff.

COOL SHOW IDEA! the graphics are really cool and animation is awesome as well!

TheCrazedSide responds:

Glad you like it! :D I'll be posting a few more episodes of this show either today or tommorow. Thanks for watching!

Where is the solutions ? why did this end here is that the joke? a cliff hanger?

Xiolee responds:

The sound is not mine. I was auditioning for an animation Job. I am not sure how dan plan will animate it or how it will end but I myself am curious too.

here is their youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7UGbBVrqLlq6CRxWWUmyKw
and here was their audtion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RwIgrfTfRM&list=PL059TxEsRoWeAAnWN4M3sLgyTKRylNPGr

sorry if that was all there was buddy but thats all there was LOL

this was really funny and the animations were awesome too nice explosions

GLoosley responds:

Thanks!

great work the face expression and body and phone details are all awesome 10/10 can you do more characters like this ?

profannytea responds:

sure can do! if you have any characters in mind private message me i'll add them to my list

hahah that looked like a awesome burger HELL YEAH! also I would like to see your OC take on the Carolina reaper challenge than the ISL ice bucket challenge after ! that would be pretty funny just a suggestion!

Magnificent-Contrapt responds:

Thank you. I will consider that!

This animations feels like you really did not try and just put a bunch of pictures together where is the art you made though!!?? stealing photos is not ok on newgrounds take my word they might take your video down cause you were using images from google and did really little art in this

WhiteBaron2018 responds:

I draw all my own characters and animate them. Please don't say I'm a thief either. If Newgrounds wants to take my video down that is up to them, not you.

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male