View Profile RedeyestheSecound

118 movie Reviews with Responses

All 796 Reviews

I think this would be alot better if it was more colorful and boxes like radio was more 3D to look a bit more realistic

Poocatheghost responds:

Thank you for the constructive criticism! I'll try to colour in all animations and add that bit of realism! I'll improve my animations until people are happy with the end result! Thanks again!

animation is really neat and idea is really good

blanklazarus responds:

thx ,(i have no idea how to say more)

animation is really good but background is to plain

toastyan responds:

That was really cool for a intro I think you should of used kenny instead of a random though kenny seems best for death or kenny in his mystero costume ?

PabloMedinaThePablo responds:

If you wish, you can tell me what animations you would like to see and if I like that animation I will upload it

That is so true!! Lol if every one made reaction videos there would be no more new content great way to put it this was really funny too great joke lol before robots killed music

Magnificent-Contrapt responds:

Thank you!

This is so awesome you should do one with all femals from DBZ show than others like so this was a awesome toon please make more like this!

EmmaPresents responds:

Between this one and the last YCH, I currently have two DBZ characters! Who knows, maybe one day I will have the set

Wow this is really deep and great story love how long it is great work!

RoosterMaind responds:

Thank you, I will do my best to up the quality of the next ones.

Great video the lyrics are awesome and animations too Love the elephant with a strong trunk!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hahaha 'Lyrics"? Yeah that elephant is BUFF! He's eating his grains and vegetables!

Nice idea lol it was very funny and animation was not to bad either great work keep up the awesome videos please!

Sabni777 responds:

Nice job and great details on animation keep up the awesome work!

Enjoy

Rees303 responds:

Thankyou man, will do!

Im not happy unless I make other happy.. thanks for your time! :D

24, Male